Fiberguide has been supporting the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) in taking their concepts and ideas to market since 1977. Our staff of engineers, technical sales professionals, and experienced production team unites in developing the perfect custom fiber optic bundles to suit your application.
We design and engineer assemblies using not only our own pure silica core/silica clad, silica core/plastic clad fibers, but borosilicate glass fiber, ESKA™ plastic optical fiber, fluoride fiber, chalcogenide fiber, erbium-doped fiber and polarization maintaining fiber as well. Available with numerical apertures (N.A.’s) from 0.12 (full acceptance angle 14°) to 0.66 (full acceptance angle 82°), with the widest range of custom and standard endfittings/connectors and outer jackets to tailor a product to your technical and economic requisites.
The definition of a fiber optic assembly is “A length of fiber optic cable that has been terminated with a connector, pigtail or other component.” This could be a single fiber cable terminated with industry standard connectors on both ends and jacketed in flexible sheathing, to a multi-fiber design consisting of multiple inputs and/or outputs, each with different cross-section areas and geometries, each requiring a custom machined endfitting and a heavy duty outer jacket to protect the assembly from being crushed.
- Configurations: Multifiber
- Fiber Type: All of the fibers in our Optical Fiber product line
- Connectors: Custom Machined Ferrules (Round, Square, Rectangular, Slit), SMA, FC, ST, etc.
- Sheathing: Wide variety of polymer and metal tubing and monocoil
- Standard Temperature Range: -40°C to +100°C / -40°F to +212°F
- Can be designed with multiple fiber types, multiple splits / divisions, custom leg lengths, etc.
Please see the Spec Sheet for further information.